I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Anne Damian, M.D.
Dr. Anne Damian is a clinical and research fellow in the Johns Hopkins Department of Neurology studying neuroimmunology and neurological infections. Dr. Damian cares for general neurology patients at Howard County General Hospital in the urgent neurology outpatient clinic.
- Residency: McGill University/ Montreal Neurological Institute
- Clinical Fellowship in Headache Care and Treatment: Loyola University and the Diamond Headache Clinic
- Medical Degree: University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: McGill University
Awards and Honors
Gold Humanism Honor Society Award, 05/02/2011
- Board Certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2018)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada- Neurology Certified (2018)
Damian AM, Adler CH, Hentz JG, Shill HA, Caviness JN, Sabbagh MN, Evidente VGH, Beach TG and Driver-Dunckley E. Autonomic function, as self-reported on the SCOPA autonomic questionnaire, is normal in essential tremor but not in Parkinson’s disease. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2012 December; 18(10): 1089–1093. doi:10.1016/j.parkreldis.2012.06.008.
Damian AM, Jacobson SA, Hentz JG, Belden CM, Shill HA, Sabbagh MN, Caviness JN, Adler CH. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment and the Mini-Mental State Examination as Screening Instruments for Cognitive Impairment: Item Analyses and Threshold Scores. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2011 Jan 29;31(2):126-131
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.