I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Graduate Career Selections
2014 MP Graduates
- Sara Mixter- Severed as the assistant program director for ambulatory education for Internal Meidicne in 2014-2015 and is serving as a chief resident in 2015-2016. She wants to build a transitions clinic for children with chronic and congenital illnesses who are transitioning to adult care.
- Monica Mix- Monica is a clinician-educator in the med-peds clinic at East Baltimore Medical Center. She serves as the Med-Peds APD and is pursuing an MPH through our Urban Health Scholars Program.
- Deanna Wilson- Deanna is a fellow in adolescent medicine at Johns Hopkins. http://www.hopkinschildrens.org/tpl_rlinks_nav1up.aspx?id=4924. She is also pursuing an MPH through our Urban Health Scholars Program.
2015 MP Graduates
- Zachary Nayak- Zach joined Total HealthCare, a Baltimore-based FQHC, where he provides primary care for children and adults. http://www.totalhealthcare.org/. Zach is pursuing an MBA through our Urban Health Scholars Program.
- Katie Shaw- Katie joined the MP primary care practice at the East Baltimore Medical Center. She is a clinician-educator for our Johns Hopkins MP residents. http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/community_physicians/locations/baltimore_city/east_baltimore.html
- Jocelyn Ronda- Jocelyn is pursuing fellowship in adolescent medicine at Johns Hopkins. http://www.hopkinschildrens.org/tpl_rlinks_nav1up.aspx?id=4924
- Natalie Spicyn- Natalie joined Chase Brexton, a Baltimore-based FQHC, where she provides primary care for children and adults. Her adult patient population includes HIV infected and transgender patients. http://www.chasebrexton.org/
2016 MP Graduates
- Nikita Barai- Primary Care MP at Kings County in Brooklyn, NY
- Carolyn Bramante- GIM/GPAM fellowship at JHH and primary care physician
- Iris Leviner- Primary Care MP at Health Care for the Homeless in Baltimore. Iris is pursuing an MPH through our Urban Health Scholars Program.
- Ben Oldfield- National Clinician Scholars Program at Yale and primary care physician
2017 MP Graduates
- Daniel Hindman: Daniel Hindman is participating in a fellowship in General Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins and completing a full-time MPH at the Bloomberg School of Public Health. His long-term goal is to pursue a career in public health and health policy.
- Ani Ramesh: Ani will be starting a fellowship in Palliative Medicine to pursue my goal of providing palliative care to underserved communities.
- Candice Nalley: Joined the Johns Hopkins Community Physicians practice at Canton Crossing to provide primary care for adults and children in Baltimore City.