I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Johns Hopkins Medicine Resources
- Johns Hopkins Department of Health, Safety and Environment
- Johns Hopkins Health Library
- Ask the Expert: The Dreaded Flu, Suburban Hospital, June 2014
- Getting Your Flu Shot is Easier Than Ever, Inside Hopkins, September 25, 2014
- Gearing Up for the Flu Season, Inside Hopkins, September 19, 2013
- Flu Facts, Dome, September 2013
- Johns Hopkins Bayview News, Fall 2012
- Inside Hopkins, June 9, 2011
- Inside Hopkins, August 4, 2011
- Inside Hopkins, September 15, 2011
- Dome, September 2011
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation and School of Medicine
- Influenza Vaccination Department Report
- A Vaccination Report User Guide will help managers create a department report to monitor progress of flu vaccinations.
- Access your department report
Please note that the jhPeopleSmart Universe contains personnel information. Accordingly, when accessing the Report you are only authorized to access information for individuals employed in the department(s) for which you have supervisory or managerial responsibility. You are not authorized to access data maintained for employees of other departments. For any questions related to the report, please contact HSE at email@example.com.