Request an Appointment
Patients seeking an appointment with a pancreatic cancer specialist or physicians referring a patient have one point of access to the Skip Viragh Pancreatic Cancer Center.
Our Scheduling Team
Appointments: 410-933-PANC (7262)
Our coordinator will assist patients and physicians alike in scheduling an appointment with the appropriate specialist, if a single specialty is needed, or with our multidisciplinary clinic team when care needs to be coordinated with several specialists.
Patients from the Washington, D.C. area can be seen for a surgical consult or follow up appointment at the Suburban Outpatient Medical Center, 6420 Rockledge Drive, Suite 2200, Bethesda, MD. For an appointment in our Bethesda surgical clinic, please call 301-315-2888.
Please be prepared with the following information to schedule an appointment with our specialists:
- Diagnostic biopsies:
- Name of the institution where the tissue sample was tested
- Institution’s phone and fax number
- First and last name of doctor that performed biopsy, their contact information and specialty
- Surgical interventions performed:
- Date, name and phone number of institution where surgical intervention was performed
- First and last name of physician, contact information and specialty of the provider that performed surgical intervention.
- X-Rays, CT Scans, Nuclear Medicine, and MRIs
- Institution(s) where the testing was performed and what was done
- Radiation Treatment
- Approximate beginning and end date of treatment
- How much was given
- Name and contact information for the provider that gave treatment
- Chemotherapy Treatment
- Names of the drugs given
- Name and contact information for the provider that gave treatment and the approximate date