Integrative Medicine and Digestive Center
The Johns Hopkins Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center works closely with patients and their treating health care providers to address a variety of medical conditions and symptoms with nutrition and other healing modalities to improve symptoms and outcomes.
The team includes board-certified physicians, licensed massage therapists, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, and nutritionists who treat patients with a broad range of conditions or symptoms, including those wishing to learn more about preventive health care and what constitutes a healthy lifestyle.
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine (Acupuncture appointments for Johns Hopkins cancer patients are available every Thursday at the Hackerman-Patz Pavilion, located at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. Please call 410-828-3585 to make an appointment.)
- Digestive Health Services, including consultations in gastroenterology, colonoscopy screenings and other endoscopic procedures
- Integrative Psychotherapy - individual counseling, meditation, guided imagery, and music therapy
- Nutrition Consultations
- Therapeutic Massage - including Swedish, deep tissue, and neuromuscular massage, prenatal oncology, reflexology, and craniosacral and lymph drainage therapy
Comprehensive Health Programs
- Road to Wellness program for cancer patients, survivors and their families
- Women's Digestive Health program - a broad, wellness-based approach to proper digestive health and improved quality of life