Making an Appointment
Scheduling an appointment with the Head & Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
Call our Head & Neck Multidisciplinary Clinical Coordinator at (410) 955-2309. At the Johns Hopkins Head & Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic, patients will be set up with ONE appointment and will see head and neck cancer specialist from surgical oncology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology as well as other departments that may be involved in their care. Please understand that we are not able to offer medical advice over the telephone or through the internet or mail.
Call our Clinical Coordinator at (410) 955-2309 to refer a patient to our Head and Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic. Our multidisciplinary team is committed to working with you to provide the best possible treatment plan.
Information Needed When Making an Appointment
When calling to make an appointment, please have the following information available:
- Personal contact information (phone numbers, address, etc.)
- Details of diagnosis ( tests performed, biopsy results, etc.)
- Specific information about any treatment or testing received related to diagnosis
- Names and phone numbers of all physicians that have provided care related to diagnosis
Our team requires that certain medical information is forwarded in ADVANCE of the appointment . This includes:
- CD's of outside scans and reports ( ie: MRI, CT, PET )
- Outside pathology slides, paraffin block (or 10 unstained slides) and reports
- Medical records pertinent to diagnosis and care ( ie: surgical reports, treatment summary, etc.)