I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD offers two preferred provider organization (PPO) plans and two health maintenance organization (HMO) plans with Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage for Medicare-eligible residents in Maryland. Advantage MD serves Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Calvert, Carroll, Frederick, Howard, Montgomery, Somerset, Washington, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties, as well as Baltimore City.
Advantage MD has programs and services to help members better manage their health. Advantage MD recently launched the Johns Hopkins Advantage MD Benefits Explorer, an interactive tool designed to help Advantage MD members quickly and easily find coverage information related to specific services. For detailed information on what each individual plan offers, visit benefits.hopkinsmedicare.com or see the summary of benefits.
As Advantage MD members, your patients can take advantage of the following:
- Care management program: Members are placed in one of three levels and, depending on their level, are given a variety of support, tools, and services that are specifically designed to help them better understand and manage their medical conditions.
- 24 hour nurse hotline: Members can speak to a real registered nurse 24 hours a day for general medical advice.
- HealthLink@hopkins: 24/7 secure online access to personal health information. Members can login or register at medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com.
- Post Discharge Meal Delivery: Johns Hopkins Advantage MD (HMO) members are eligible to receive three meals per day for five days, after discharge from an inpatient hospital stay or a skilled nursing facility through Mom’s Meals.
- The Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program: Available to Johns Hopkins Advantage MD (PPO) Plus members at no additional cost.
- Vaccine Coverage
- Health Education Programs: Members can choose from a variety of health education programs and workshops to help achieve their best health.
- Hearing Aid Services: Johns Hopkins Advantage MD covers up to two hearing aids per year when purchased through TruHearing.