I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Comprehensive Diabetes Care: Controlling High BP <140/90
Advantage MD, EHP, Priority Partners, and USFHP. Members 18-75 years of age.
Percentage of members 18-75 years of age with diabetes (type 1 and type 2) who had the following:
- BP* was adequately controlled (systolic and diastolic both <140/90 mm HG) during the measurement year.
* Uses last BP of the year.
Best Practice and Measure Tips
BP reading must be the last BP result performed within the measurement year. See CBP Measure for tips.
- Palliative Care
- Fraility and Advanced Illness
- Living in Long Term Care
Optional Exclusion: Members without a diagnosis of diabetes in any setting and a diagnosis of polycystic ovarian syndrome, gestational diabetes or steroid-induced diabetes during the measurement year or the year prior.
- Outpatient Codes
- CPT: 99201-99205, 99211-99215, 99241-99245, 99347 -99350, 99381-99387, 99391-99397, 99401, 99402, 99403, 99404, 99411, 99412, 99429, 99455, 99456, 99483, 99341-99345
- HCPCS: G0402, G0438, G0439, G0463, T1015
- Non-Acute Inpatient
- CPT: 99304-99310, 99315, 99316, 99318, 99324-99328, 99334-99337
- Remote BP Monitoring
- CPT: 93784, 93788, 93790, 99091
- Diastolic Less than 80
- CPT-CAT-II: 3078F
- Diastolic 80-89
- CPT-CAT-II: 3079F
- Diastolic Greater than/Equal to 90
- CPT-CAT-II: 3080F
- Systolic Less than 130
- CPT-CAT-II: 3074F
- Systolic 131-140
- CPT-CAT-II: 3075F
- Systolic Greater than/Equal to 140
- CPT-CAT-II: 3077F