I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Harrison Medical Library
The Harrison Medical Library is located on main (01) level of the Medical Center's Francis Scott Key Pavilion, adjacent to the Medical Education Center. The facility is open to Hopkins faculty and staff.
In addition to providing access to a wide variety of information resources, library staff members offer a number of services, including:
- Round on inpatient units
- Provide search instruction by appointment for individuals and groups
- Conduct literature searches for patient care, research, systematic reviews, quality improvement or LEAN projects
- Set up alerts in literature databases for keeping up to date on a topic
- Assist with reference management using RefWorks and Covidence
- Provide health information to patients in clinics
- Help determine where to publish
- Locate full text articles or difficult to obtain references
Patients and families are encouraged to use the Community Health Library when visiting the hospital.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.