Johns Hopkins Regional Physicians (JHRP) was created to support community providers delivering health care in locations convenient to patients. JHRP providers and patients benefit from Johns Hopkins Medicine’s (JHM) renowned faculty, practices and technological infrastructure. Participating practices receive quality and other oversight by the Johns Hopkins Health System.
We provide a framework of centralized services that physicians need to deliver the best care to patients in their own communities. Through this framework, we create a model that is valuable for practices and drives growth.
Similarly, JHM departments and divisions benefit from alignment with JHRP physicians by:
- Patient access to tertiary/ quaternary specialty care
- Immediate and future departmental growth
- Access to community specialists
- Sharing in the mission support
- Increasing participation in clinical research
- Potential for residency training in the community
Ultimately, this mutually beneficial framework offers exceptional care for patients while supporting physicians in their practice. We are located throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region.