I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Submit a Staffing Request
Are you a first-time client? If you've never worked with us before, please contact us before sending the assignment request form. We look forward to getting to know you and your specific needs, and to answering any questions you may have about the staffing process.
What to expect when you contact us
The Johns Hopkins Health System is a 24-hour operation, and so are we. When the Intrastaff office is closed on nights and weekends we always have a staffing coordinator on call to serve you. Here's what you can expect when you reach out to us to request temporary staff:
During office hours
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Emails are advisable, as they aid in the tracking and follow-up of requests. If you email IntrastaffStaffing@jhmi.edu during office hours, you can expect a reply within 24 hours.
- If you call during office hours, coordinators are available 90% of the time to talk. Otherwise our receptionist will take a message and we will call you back within 2 hours.
- Your coordinator will talk to you about potential availability and confirm within 2 hours for immediate needs, or within 24 hours if it's a longer term need.
- Follow-up calls will be made periodically if we don't reach you when returning your call. If you have voicemail, we will leave a message and wait to hear back.
- Areas are notified no later than 2 hours before the shift for all cancellations.
During on-call hours
Monday - Friday: 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Saturday - Sunday: All day (voicemail only from midnight to 4:45 a.m.)
- For immediate needs during on-call hours, phone calls are required.
- Our on-call coordinator receives calls directly, and will discuss needs and availability with you.
- If you get the coordinator's voicemail, leave a message. He or she will call you back ASAP between 5 p.m. and midnight.
- Calls between midnight and 4:45 a.m. are returned by 5 a.m. Callouts and cancellations are handled first; other calls are handled in the order received.