Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center (IRC) team of interventionalists has dedicated their professional lives to advancing interventional radiology services for the highest level of patient care.
Vascular Disease: Why Choose Johns Hopkins?
- We offer highly specialized interventional services using state-of-the-art equipment in a compassionate, caring environment.
- Our minimally invasive image-guided treatments allow patients care with less risk, pain and recovery time.
- At Johns Hopkins, we commit to continuously advancing radiological services for vascular conditions.
A nurse, physician assistant or medical affairs coordinator will work closely with your referring physician to coordinate your care and will provide instructions before your appointment.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hemoptysis - bronchial artery embolization
- Preoperative vessel occlusion
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) / Thrombophlebitis
- Mesenteric Ischemia
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Renal Vascular Disease
- Varicose Veins