Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center (IRC) team of interventionalists has dedicated their professional lives to providing advanced therapeutic services. Interventional radiologists create a portal in the bloodstream under the skin to allow dialysis treatments.
Dialysis Access Treatment: Why Choose Johns Hopkins?
- We offer highly specialized interventional services using state-of-the-art equipment in a compassionate, caring environment.
- Our minimally invasive image-guided treatments allow patients care with less risk, pain and recovery time.
- At Johns Hopkins, we commit to continuously advancing radiological services for kidney disease.
A nurse, physician assistant or medical affairs coordinator will work closely with your referring physician to coordinate your care and will provide instructions before your appointment.
- Percutaneous dialysis fistula / graft treatments
- Vascular recanalization
- Tunneled central venous catheter