We’re here with you through every step of your visit to Johns Hopkins, so you can focus on your health.
Before your visit:
- A medical concierge will facilitate communication in your preferred language.
- Our medical experts will review your medical records.
- Your concierge will provide cost estimates, schedule appointments, assist with hotel and ground transportation and more.
During your visit:
- A culturally knowledgeable care coordinator will escort you to medical appointments.
- Our patient experience team will help you access a range of available services.
- Your Johns Hopkins care team stands ready to handle urgent medical needs.
After your visit:
- Your care coordinator will ensure you have all necessary medical records, prescriptions and follow-up instructions from doctors.
- You’ll receive a consolidated final bill, with a financial specialist available for support.
- We’ll provide a summary of your care and remain available as you transition back home.