I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
News & Events
- The Art of Integrative Medicine
- Watch a webinar with acupuncturist Rachel Waldman as she discusses the evolving role of acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage and other holistic health practices within the modern medical landscape.
- Acupuncture: Q&A
- Watch a Q&A video with acupuncturist Rachel Waldman as she discusses acupuncture: what it is, how it works and how it can help those with chronic pain.
- The Mind Body Connection to a Healthy Life
- Watch a webinar with Dr. Linda Lee as she demystifies Integrative Medicine and explains how you can use this approach to maintain good health and help treat chronic symptoms.
- Tips on Healthy Eating
- Watch a webinar discussing healthy eating: what is good, what to avoid and how gluten may be affecting you.
- Upper GI Endoscopy: What Patients Can Expect
- An upper gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy is a safe and effective procedure that can help diagnose or treat problems of the upper digestive system. Click here to watch Dr. Linda Lee as she explains the anatomy of the upper GI tract and what patients can expect before, during, and after an upper GI endoscopy.
- IBD Symposium 2011
- On September 24, 2011, Johns Hopkins Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center held a half-day symposium in conjunction with the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation on an Integrative Medicine Approach to Inflammatory Bowel Disease. The speakers included experts in inflammatory bowel disease, integrative medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, nutrition, and psychotherapy, all of whom are on the faculty and staff at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- You can access all of the talks by clicking here to view our video.
- Integrative Medicine and Cancer
- Watch a webinar discussing how acupuncture, the mind/body connection, holistic eating, Chinese medicine and other modalities can help cancer survivors during and after treatment.
Scheduled Presentations and Professional Development Activities from Our Staff
- Please check back frequently for updated activities