I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
About Our Center
At the Johns Hopkins Integrative Medicine & Digestive Center, we work closely with our patients and their treating health care providers from other offices to address presenting conditions by using an integrative approach. Our team uses the best therapies available to address a variety of medical conditions and symptoms. We incorporate nutrition and other healing modalities to improve symptoms and outcomes. We emphasize preventive health therapies and those that seek to improve their health, even in those suffering with chronic illnesses.
Our team includes board-certified physicians, licensed massage therapists, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, and nutritionists. We welcome patients with a broad range of conditions or symptoms, including those wishing to learn more about preventive health care and what constitutes a healthy lifestyle. Our services are all under one roof. We are able to treat people of all ages, providing services for all family members.
Our medical services include:
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine
- Digestive Health Services, including consultations in gastroenterology, colonoscopy screenings and other endoscopic procedures
- Integrative Psychotherapy - individual counseling, meditation, and guided imagery
- Nutrition Consultations
- Therapeutic Massage - including Swedish, deep tissue; advanced therapeutic massage techniques such as craniosacral and lymph drainage therapy; and reflexology. We also provide specialized massage for prenatal and oncology patients.
We also offer comprehensive health programs, including:
- Supportive Care for Cancer patients, survivors and their families
- Women's Digestive Health program - a broad, wellness-based approach to proper digestive health and improved quality of life
We welcome new patients, and flexible appointments are available.