I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Update March 14, 2009
As part of quarterly scheduled updates, the following changes have been made in eIRB:
- Continuing Review application - Study Population - the approved sample size from the application is listed as a read-only field.
- Continuing Review application- Study Status - added an “other” option.
- Continuing Review application – Finalize - no longer asks if a Change in Research or Protocol Event is also being submitted.
- New page on the Change in Research application - displays the current approved no logo consent/assent forms to be used when making changes. These documents are read-only. Once an application has been converted to the new format, this page will disappear and the no logo forms can be found on the applicable consent/assent page.
- Further Study Action pages are numbered.
- Print Friendly View for Further Study Actions - displays study number and PI name.
- New Application - Drug Information - added an upload field for a track changed version of the Investigator’s Brochure (if requested by the IRB).
- New Application – Investigational Drug Service name changed to Drug Storage.
- New application – Study Location - Johns Hopkins General Clinical Research Center (GCRC) name change to Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translation Research – Clinical Research Unit (ICTR-CRU).
- An ID number is listed next to each study team member name. This is the identifier in eIRB and is not related to JHED or eIRB passwords.
- Minor changes to electronic letter formatting and language.
If you have any questions, please contact the JHM eIRB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-955-3008.