I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
eIRB Update February 2011
February 5, 2011
As part of quarterly scheduled updates, the following changes have been made in eIRB:
- New Application – 1 (General Information), Question 3.0 – “Indicate the PI's primary department” has been changed to “Indicate the PI's primary affiliation”.
- New Application – 1 (General Information), Question 3.0 – “Sibley Hospital” has been added to the list of affiliations.
- New Application – 12 (Participant Information), Question 9.0 – the term “Special” has been removed from the question, which now reads “Special Hopkins Study Populations...”
- New Application – 22 (Drug Storage), Question 4.0, “Where will the drugs be stored? – One of the options has been modified to state, “Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit (BPRU) Pharmacy”.
- Further Study Action (FSA) reminder notifications for terminated studies – PI’s will no longer receive reminder notices for pending further study actions if the main application has been terminated.
- Emergency Use Request (Section 1 - General Information) – an additional upload field has been added for any documentation that may require IRB review prior to the approval of an emergency use request.