Our IEE Ambassadors are vital to the continued success and growth of the Institute. Broadly, the role of an ambassador is to ensure that SOM faculty are aware of and have opportunity to participate in the IEE’s programs.
More specifically, an ambassador:
- Keeps abreast of the IEE programs
- Shares information and champions the IEE’s programs with his/her division director, divisional leadership and educator faculty, to ensure they have the opportunity to be recognized and participate
- Gathers suggestions from the educator faculty to help guide the IEE’s programs
- Is a school-wide advocate for the educator, teaching, and education scholarship
- Helps the IEE foster a community of educators
We extend our deepest thanks to the following faculty who currently serve as IEE Ambassadors. If you have questions about the IEE or would like to be more involved in our community of educators, please contact any of the following ambassadors, or any member of our Managing Board.
Basic Sciences at Large
Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Medicine - Broadway Campus
Medicine - Bayview