I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Guidelines for Submission
Dates and Deadlines
- Call for applications: November 29, 2017
- Deadline for Phase I proposals: email by 5:00 p.m., January 15, 2018
- Invitation to submit Phase II: February 26, 2018
- Deadline for Phase II proposals: email by 5:00 p.m., April 23, 2018
- Grant announcement: (approx.): May 28, 2018
- Funds to be available: July 1, 2018
Length: 2-page maximum; 12 point font
- Team members’ names
- CV of PI (list of other team members and their role)
- Attestation that department chair will: (a) provide time if grant monies are received, and, (b) agree to pilot/test tools/methods in their residency program
- A two page maximum description of the project including a brief description of the problem to be addressed, project design, methods to assess project success
Only ONE application per residency or fellowship program will be considered.
Phase II (by invitation)
Length: 10-page maximum (excluding bibliography, biosketches, and CV); 12 point font
- Title page with title of project (not counted in total page count)
- Abstract (one page or less)
- Description of the problem to be addressed /needs assessment
- Project design (description of the project, process of implementation, identified learners)
- Assessment methods
- Generalizability within Johns Hopkins and beyond the institution
- Project timeline
- Brief budget description
Grant may be renewable for a second year based upon review of progress
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Joseph Cofrancesco Jr., MD, MPH, director of the Institute for Excellence in Education at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Bienstock, MD, MPH, Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education at: email@example.com