John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice
The Park Building, Ground Floor
1717 E. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
Infectious Diseases Services at John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice
This state-of-the-art, 25 exam room clinic provides services for patients with an array of infectious diseases. In addition to the various multidisciplinary sub-specialists within the clinic, a nutritionist, an on-site pharmacy, phlebotomy services and a full complement of social work and case managers are available to provide patients with access to a full continuum of coordinated care.
This clinic honors the former director of the Division of Infectious Diseases, John G Bartlett, M.D., who spent more than 25 years leading efforts to improve and develop treatments for patients with infectious diseases including HIV/AIDS. The clinic is located in renovated space in the Park Building (the former entrance to the Johns Hopkins Emergency Department) on the ground floor.
- Rapid Hepatitis C Screening
- Non-invasive liver disease staging methods, including liver elastography (FibroScan)
- FDA approved treatment for hepatitis B and C
- Specialty pharmacy services including pharmacotherapy support
- Coordination of services for international patients
- Telemedicine consultation in outlying Maryland counties