I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Office of Workforce Diversity is dedicated to creating and sustaining an inclusive workplace environment by partnering with executive leadership and individual departments to provide support and resources to recruit, retain, and develop a diverse workforce.
Our staff provides operational guidelines and standards, as well as expertise and support for diversity and inclusion programs throughout The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System (JHH/JHHS). The goal is to create and sustain a workplace environment where all employees are fully engaged and can contribute to their full potential.
The Office of Workforce Diversity seeks to achieve this goal by:
- Providing strategic leadership to enable JHH/JHHS to recruit and retain a diverse workforce and to foster a culture of inclusion.
- Fostering an inclusive environment in which employees are treated with respect and individual differences are valued.
- Monitoring workplace policies and practices for consistent and appropriate implementation for all employees.
- Effectively monitoring and measuring efforts to maximize the positive impact of a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigating and resolving allegations of discrimination and harassment.
EEO Compliance Manager
EEO Compliance Consultant
OE Intake Coordinator