I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Connect to Manager Resources
HR provides managers and supervisors a variety of tools and resources to support hiring, training, employee engagement and conflict resolution efforts.
These resources are accessible to all JHH/JHHSC employees on Inside Hopkins (the intranet). To connect, please click below.
Enter your JHED ID if prompted. If you are already using your on-campus computer or are connected via the VPN, you will not need to log in.
What types of resources will I find in this section?
- Hiring, Staffing & Onboarding – Requisitions, writing job descriptions, interviewing tips, temporary staffing information, onboarding tools.
- Performance Management & Compensation – Instructions on giving performance reviews and making compensation and salary planning decisions, plus information on managing employee performance and disciplinary action.
- Recognition – Ideas for employee recognition and retirement celebration planning.
- Employee Engagement – Information about conducting the annual Gallup survey, as well as last year's results and resources for improving employee engagement and survey scores.
- Organization Development & Training/Staff and Leadership Development – Details on the Manager, Supervisor & Lead Development Program; staff training opportunities and consulting services for teams and leaders.
- HR Consulting & Labor Relations – Consulting services related to conflict resolution, labor negotiations, discipline management, and legal compliance in HR processes.
- Leave Management (FML/LOA) – Information on the leave process from request to return to work, policies, FAQs and Kronos coding.
- HR Information Processing Center / Payroll Shared Services – Access the department that handles updates to employee compensation information and processes HR and payroll transactions.
- Joint Commission – Download documents related to required educational updates and Joint Commission survey readiness.
- The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program - Is the employee assistance program for employees of the Johns Hopkins University and the Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System.
- Manager tools and Resources - Organizational Development & Training offers a wide variety of tools to help you develop yourself and your team. We will continue to add to these tools, please check back regularly to see what is new. If you don't see what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.