I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Health & Life Insurance
The The Johns Hopkins Hospital (JHH) and Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation (JHHSC) and offer a variety of benefits to help employees and their families stay healthy and get the financial and legal support they need.
The following benefits are available to all eligible full-time and part-time employees. Most are also available to spouses, children and domestic partners:
- Medical, vision and prescription plans (EHP)
- Dental plans (EHP)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Legal assistance
- Additional voluntary benefits
- New Specialty Appointment Line for EHP members: 1-866-206-7210
Work Stride: Managing Cancer at Work
At least one in two men and one in three women in the U.S. will develop cancer at some point in their lives, which means that employees may face a cancer diagnosis or the need to care for a loved one with cancer while continuing to work. Work Stride: Managing Cancer at Work, a program developed by oncology experts at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, is designed specifically to meet the needs of employees who want to be proactive in preventing cancer and those who are dealing with a cancer diagnosis or caring for someone with cancer. It also has information designed specifically for supervisors on how best to support employees through their cancer journey.
Available free of charge as a benefit to JHU employees, Work includes two components: expert and personal support from a certified oncology nurse navigator and a web portal with a wide range of education and resources.
- The nurse navigator is available by telephone to provide confidential guidance to employees on medical and work issues while being treated or when serving as a caregiver. The navigator also can direct employees to support groups and other resources. To speak with the nurse navigator, call 844-446-6229, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Work Stride website provides comprehensive information and videos for employees including types of cancer, screening, prevention and caregiver education. There is also a section just for managers, offering guidance and resources on how best to support and manage an employee who has cancer or is caring for someone with cancer. To access the website, go to www.Workstride.org/jh.