Health Educators lead our Living Well workshops, a six-week workshop that focuses on supporting participants to become good self-managers of their health conditions.
Benefits to becoming a trained Living Well Health Educator:
- Enhance your abilities to care for yourself and for loved ones
- Gain experience and certification in delivering a proven effective program that helps people take charge of their health
- Experience with a chronic condition or caring for a loved one with a chronic condition
- Worked with an individual or group of people whose cultural backgrounds differ from yours
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Adhere to workshop standards
- Lead at least one workshop per year to maintain certification
Application and Training
Apply online to attend our free training where master trainers prepare you to lead a Living Well workshop. You must attend all training sessions to receive certification and begin leading the workshop. Training is offered on an annual basis.
For more information, call 410-740-7601 or email email@example.com.