I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
What to Bring to the Hospital
In order to make your stay here more comfortable when coming to deliver your baby, please bring the following items with you:
- Toiletries such as shampoo, deodorant, comb, brush
- Breastfeeding bra (if desired)
- If breastfeeding: Lanolin nipple cream
- Underwear (we also have disposable mesh panties, if needed)
- Baby clothing including undershirt, hat, blanket (weather appropriate; for taking pictures or when leaving for home)
- INFANT, not toddler, approved car seat installed in car
Photography and Video Recording
Requests for still photography should be made with your physician or nurse midwife in advance of your delivery. Still photography is allowed, as directed by your physician or nurse midwife, in the following locations: labor room, birthing/delivery room and operating room.
Still photography is at the discretion of your physician or nurse midwife. You and your family must comply if they request discontinuing the use of photography devices. Video recording is not permitted in the labor, birthing/delivery and operating rooms until you have received approval by our delivery staff and are in the postpartum phase. Photos and videos may be taken in the privacy of your postpartum room. Visitors must have consent from the newborn’s parents or guardians for newborn or bereavement photography.