Labor and Delivery
- Up to two care partners may visit at the same time and are permitted for labor, delivery and duration of the birth parent’s hospital stay.
- Up to four care partners may rotate during visiting hours. To prevent overcrowding in waiting areas, “care partner exchange” must occur outside the hospital.
- One doula is permitted for labor and delivery.
- One care partner OR one doula is allowed in the operating room during surgical delivery.
Maternal Child Unit (after delivery)
* Our visitor guidelines have been modified due to the pandemic. View latest
- Fathers or designated companion may visit any time (provided they wear numbered/maternity issued baby bracelet as an identifier).
- Grandparents, siblings and others may visit between 9 a.m.–9 p.m.(exceptions made only by charge nurse or manager)
- Children under 16 must be accompanied/supervised at all times by an adult who is not the patient.
- Visitors should be in good health and wear protective materials when necessary.
Our visitor guidelines have been modified due to the pandemic. Please consult with your care team.