Labor and Delivery
Updated 9/12/22 - Visitor level green: More open to visits
- Up to two care partners may visit at the same time and are permitted for labor, delivery and duration of the birth parent’s hospital stay.
- Children under 16 years old may visit if accompanied by an adult care partner. All care partners are required to present a government-issued ID at a front desk.
- Care partners may rotate during visiting hours. To prevent overcrowding in waiting areas, “care partner exchange” must occur outside the hospital or in lobby areas.
- One certified or registered doula is permitted for labor and non-surgical delivery.
- One care partner OR one certified or registered doula is allowed in the operating room during surgical delivery.
Maternal Child Unit (after delivery)