- Cover letter describing interest in the HCGH residency
- Personal Statement and Short-answer Questions (see below)
- Scanned copy of transcript (unofficial acceptable; undergraduate accepted if graduate not available)
- Three professional or academic references with name, phone number, and email address. Minimum of one professional manager or supervisor.
Deadline: Close of Business, Monday, Oct. 8, 2018
Please submit all application requirements to David Nitkin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Oct. 8, 2018.
First Round interviews will be conducted by phone between Oct. 15 and Oct. 17. Not all applicants will obtain first round interviews.
All efforts will be made to select and notify final round applicants by Oct. 26. Finalist on-site interviews will be scheduled and take place in late October-early November 2018. A final offer will be made on Nov. 6. Finalists who have been selected for a Resident position will be given 24 hours to confirm their acceptance.
If you have any additional questions, please contact John McKiel, HCGH Administrative Resident 2018-2019 at email@example.com.
Personal Statement (not exceeding 750 words) explaining:
- How your interest in healthcare management has developed;
- What your career objectives are; and
- What uniquely qualifies you/differentiates you from your peers for this position
Short Answer (max length 150 words each):
- Given that you have completed/are in the process of completing a master’s degree and are qualified for many positions in the healthcare industry, what do you hope to gain from the HCGH residency that you could not gain from other career opportunities?
- Discuss an issue in health care that you believe is important. Please state why you feel it is significant.