- Cover letter describing interest in the HCGH residency
- Personal statement and short-answer questions (see below)
- Scanned copy of transcript (unofficial acceptable; undergraduate accepted if graduate not available)
- Two letters of recommendations (minimum of one professional) can be sent directly to David Nitkin
Deadline: Oct. 9, 2019
Please submit all application requirements to David Nitkin via email at email@example.com by Oct. 9, 2019.
First Round Interviews will be conducted by phone between Oct. 16 and Oct. 18. Not all applicants will obtain a first round interview.
All efforts will be made to select and notify final round applicants by Oct. 25. Finalist on-site interviews will be scheduled and take place in late October-early November 2019. A final offer is aimed to be made on Nov. 8, 2019. Finalists who have been selected for a resident position will be given 24 hours to confirm their acceptance.
Personal statement (max length 750 words) explaining:
- How your interest in health care management has developed;
- What your career objectives are; and
- What uniquely qualifies you/differentiates you from your peers for this position
Short answer (max length 150 words):
- Discuss an issue in health care that you believe is important. Please state why you feel it is significant.