- Cover letter describing interest in the HCGH residency
- Personal statement and short-answer questions (see below)
- Scanned copy of transcript (unofficial acceptable; undergraduate accepted if graduate not available)
- Two letters of recommendations (minimum of one professional) can be sent directly to David Nitkin
Deadline: Oct. 23, 2020 by 11:59pm
Please submit all application requirements to David Nitkin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 23, 2020.
First round interviews will be conducted by phone between Nov. 4 and Nov. 5. Not all applicants will obtain a first round interview.
All efforts will be made to select and notify final round applicants by Nov. 11. Finalist interviews will be scheduled and take place in late November 2020. A final offer is aimed to be made on Dec. 7, 2020.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Christina Yuan, HCGH Administrative Resident 2020-2021 at email@example.com.
Personal statement (max length 750 words) explaining:
- How your interest in health care management has developed;
- What your career objectives are; and
- What uniquely qualifies you/differentiates you from your peers for this position
Short answer (max length 150 words):
- Discuss an issue in health care that you believe is important. Please state why you feel it is significant.