I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Home Support
Memory Care Services
Johns Hopkins Home Support provides world-class memory care tailored to the needs of you and your loved one. Backed by research conducted by Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, we know that providing personalized memory care support helps people stay at home longer and improves the quality of life for both patients and their caregivers.
Our team of experienced and compassionate providers consists of:
- Memory Care Coordinators
- Registered Nurses
- Geriatric Psychiatrists
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Our memory care services include:
- An initial in-home assessment. A Memory Care Coordinator and Registered Nurse will conduct a behavioral and nursing assessment, as well as an in-home safety check and develop a tailored care plan for you and your loved one.
- Ongoing caregiver coaching and assistance. A Memory Care Coordinator is available to provide you with coaching and assistance.
- Reassessment of care plan. The Memory Care Coordinator and Registered Nurse will work with you to reassess your loved one’s care plan as needed.
- Personal care for your loved one. Dementia trained CNAs are available to provide sitter services and assistance with activities of daily living as well as respite care for an additional fee.