I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Department of Hospital Epidemiology and Infection Control participates with our partners to plan for emergency events including bioterrorism and pandemics. The following websites have useful information regarding emergency preparedness.
- Johns Hopkins Division of Infectious Diseases
- Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology Antibiotic Guide
- Johns Hopkins Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response
- American Hospital Association Disaster Readiness
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Baltimore City Health Department Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response
- Biological and Terrorism Weapons Convention Website
- Bioterrorism & Biological Warfare Links, Hardin Medical Directory, University of Iowa
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, University of Minnesota
- Center for the Study of Bioterrorism, Saint Louis University School of Public Health
- The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
- United States Food and Drug Administration, Counterterrorism
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center for Biosecurity
- World Health Organization, Preparedness for Deliberate Epidemics