I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ciccarone Center Research
View by Topic
- Antiplatelet Therapy
- ASCVD (Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease)
- Blood Pressure
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Carotid Atherosclerosis
- Cerebrovascular Disease / Stroke / Cognitive Function
- Cholesterol / Lipids / Statins
- Cigarette Smoking
- Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome
- Diet & Weight
- Disparities in Care
- Emotional Health
- Endothelial Function
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Exercise and Physical Fitness
- Family History of CVD
- Gender / Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- Heart Failure
- Heart Rate
- Markers of Thrombosis, Myocardial Injury, Wall Stress
- Mobile Health
- Nutrition, Vitamins, Supplements
- PVD – Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Quality of Care
- Renal Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & Collagen Vascular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Stem Cells
- Subclinical Atherosclerosis
- Vascular Imaging
- Vascular Stiffness
View by Journal
- American Heart Journal
- American Journal of Cardiology
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- American Journal of Hypertension
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis & Vascular Biology
- British Medical Journal
- Clinical Cardiology
- Diabetes Care
- European Heart Journal
- European Journal of Preventive Cardiology
- International Journal of Cardiology
- Journal of Hypertension
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Journal of the American Heart Association
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- New England Journal of Medicine
- PLoS One
View by Year
- Meet the Authors
European Journal of Preventive Cardiology
Association of high-density lipoprotein subclasses and incident coronary heart disease: The Jackson Heart and Framingham Offspring cohort studies.
This study found that smaller, denser HDL3-C levels are primarily responsible for the inverse association between HDL-C and incident CHD in this diverse group of primary prevention subjects.
Computed tomography-derived cardiovascular risk markers, incident cardiovascular events, and all-cause mortality in nondiabetics: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
This study reveals that the addition of coronary artery calcium to the Framingham risk score provides superior discrimination, especially in intermediate-risk individuals, compared with the addition of several computed tomography risk markers.
Apolipoproteins do not add prognostic information beyond lipoprotein cholesterol measures among individuals with obesity and insulin resistance syndromes: The ARIC Study.
Among individuals with obesity and insulin resistance syndromes, apolipoproteins did not provide prognostic information regarding CHD risk beyond that provided by non-HDL-C and HDL-C.