Chief Rounds An Oral History of the Assistant Chief of Service at Johns Hopkins
Chief Rounds traces the oral history of the Assistant Chief of Service post from its birth in 1889, when William Osler appointed Henri LaFleur as the first Chief Resident of the Department of Medicine; through 1975, when Victor McKusick launched the Firm System, created the Aequinimitas logo, and appointed the first four ACS's; and on to 2012—when Mike Weisfeldt appointed four women to the ACS for the first time and Hopkins opened its new clinical buildings on Orleans Street.