I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
At the Kelly Gynecologic Oncology Service, our goal is to support you and your loved ones on your journey to wellness and survivorship. We expect that each member of our team will provide the most exceptional care to our patients and their loved ones. The following comments about our care come from patient satisfaction surveys:
- "There's not enough room on your paper to write down all the good things I have to say about the staff here. This has been yet again another great experience for me. The nurses are attentive, friendly and quick. My call bell is answered within 30 seconds. My room gets cleaned. The doctors come by every day. I have not been kept in the dark. My sister said the food is good and she liked how everything was mopped and cleaned. The medical care is outstanding. I came here for a second opinion and this is where I'm staying.”
- “My mother is a patient of Dr. Fader's and has raved about her since their initial meeting. I was equally impressed when I met her during my mother's treatment. When I was diagnosed with cancer less than a year later, I reached out to Dr. Fader for a second opinion. Although she was on vacation with her family, she took the time to speak with me. And I wasn't even a paying patient! What impressed me the most, however, was her ability to explain medical terms in a way that I could understand. I learned more from her about cancer cells and treatment protocols during our 30 minute conversation than I learned anywhere else. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Fader. She is perhaps the perfect doctor – the right combination of compassion, skill and knowledge.”
- “My daughter is enamored with Dr. Stone and my wife and I see why. She is an exceptional doctor and communicates so compassionately with my daughter.”
- “I had surgery a few weeks ago for a very large ovarian mass with a lot of unknowns and was rather traumatized about the whole situation. I had scheduled a few appointments with different surgeons and Dr. Fader was the clear choice. She is extremely personable, caring and professional. Going in for major surgery is a scary feeling, but I knew that I was in good hands with Dr. Fader. My family was also very pleased with Dr Fader as she was very accommodating and informative throughout this whole process. Highly recommended and very thankful that I am a patient of hers.”
- “Outstanding! All the personnel has been outstanding. From pre-op to the anesthesia team to the doctors to the staff on Weinberg 4B, it’s been great. I’ve had really great care. I was last here four years ago and I have noticed some big improvements at Johns Hopkins. The staff on the third floor in the waiting room was very accommodating and very helpful. I love the bathroom set-up in my room—how the shower is right there. I love the shelf next to the sink. I love how everyone says, ‘Just let me know if you need anything’ before they exit my room.”
- “I am very impressed with everything. This place is the best—and it’s the people who make it the best. The people here are very friendly. The epidural is fantastic. I’ve had a lot of surgeries and this is the least amount of pain I’ve ever been in. I’ve only had to ring my call buzzer once. There seems to be a lot of attention from the staff. People are in my room all the time.”
- “Excellent! Everyone is great. I love the positive motivation everyone gives my mom when she’s walking in the hallway. Even the housekeepers say, ‘You’re doing great! Keep it up.’ My mom is a tough nut to crack. She will always say that everything is okay. The physicians take a lot of time to talk to her. They’re very pleasant, not rushed, and they’re always in a good mood. Everyone works as a team. The room is well-cleaned. Everyone asks if we need anything before they leave the room.”
- “My stay has been wonderful. Everyone’s been very nice. I have been in and out of hospitals for a few years and this is the best hospital stay I’ve ever had. I know it’s due to the people who work here. Everyone’s been very nice and friendly. I felt like a person, not a number.”