Visitor Restrictions Due to COVID-19
To protect everyone on our campus from the spread of COVID-19, we enacted a strict visitor screening and visitation policy.
Visitors entering Sibley will be asked to sign in and respond to the following screening questions:
- Do you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, unexplained loss of taste or smell, headache or diarrhea?
- Have you had close contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- Visitors who answer yes to any of the screening questions will be asked to leave the facility.
- Individuals who answer yes to any of the screening questions but who have a scheduled appointment or are seeking emergency care will be allowed to enter the facility. They will be asked to put on a face mask before entering.
- Those accompanying patients for an appointment will not be permitted to enter if they have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Upon entering the facility as well as entering and exiting patient rooms, individuals will be asked to hand wash or use hand-sanitizing gel.
- Please plan to arrive early for your appointment to allow time to complete the screening process.
- Special Care Nursery: Two designated caregivers per patient
- Labor & Delivery and post-partum: One designated visitor
For additional exceptions please visit our patient resource site around Coronavirus.
Patients and visitors may use the following entrances:
- Building A, Floor 1: Parking garage entrance open 24/7; Circle entrance open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Building A, Floor G (entrance to SASC and Imaging): Open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Building B, Floor 1 (door at the clock tower): Open 24/7
- Building D (door at circle entrance): Open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday