I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins and Walgreens Seeking Clinical Program Proposals
In 2013, Walgreens and Johns Hopkins established a collaborative store in the Science and Technology Park. This is an opportunity to develop and implement innovative healthcare solutions with the potential for global dissemination. To support this effort, the Managing Board has established a Clinical Committee to lead the charge for this mission. The goal is to leverage strengths of both organizations by developing and testing new models of care.
The Clinical Committee is requesting proposals for innovative clinical programs to be developed and tested at the new store. The programs should:
· Engage clinical professionals from both organizations (including pharmacists, pharmacy techs, or nurse practitioners at the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic) and
· Focus on implementation/testing:
o At the Baltimore collaborative store, with a possibility of pilot testing the models at other Baltimore-area stores and/or Johns Hopkins pharmacies or
o By leveraging the Walgreens digital health platform.
We encourage colleagues to submit proposals via the attached proposal template.
· Deadline for submission is Friday, January 30, 2015.
· Meritorious applications will be invited to present their proposal to the clinical committee on Thursday, May 7, 2015 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm ET (9:00 am – 1:00 pm CT)
· A development grant of $25,000 per proposal will be offered to the Johns Hopkins program team and up to four proposals will be funded.
· The committee encourages prorposals that are jointly developed. If interested in identifying a champion from the partner organization, please contact Megan Brown.