I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Crohn's and Colitis Foundation Take Steps Walk with Hopkins Heroes
1 in 200 Americans live with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, yet there is no cure. That's why Hopkins Heroes is participating in Take Steps on 06/08/2019!
Our team will be uniting together for hope, and walking together for cures in a welcoming and inspiring event. We're joining our community in the fight against IBD and have set a team goal to raise more than $2,500.00 for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation! IBD affects more individuals than you may think it is estimated that as many as 3 million Americans suffer from Crohn's and colitis every day. Your donation will help support local patient programs, as well as important research projects. Please join our team or donate to our efforts to support crucial IBD research. Thank you in advance for making a difference in the fight against IBD!
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Location: Canton Waterfront Park, Baltimore, MD
Schedule: 4:30pm Check-In and Festive Start | 5:30pm Walk Start
Join Hopkins Heroes: Click on this link.
The 2nd Annual IBD Health Expo
Thank you to those that registered and attended the sucessful IBD Health Expo on Saturday, April 26, 2014. As promised, please find the downloadable presentations below.
- Current and Future Medical Therapies in IBD - Mark Lazarev, MD
- Genetics and Environmental Risks for IBD - Theodore Bayless, MD
- Fire, Dampness, Wind: Your Intestinal Eco-System and the Chinese Medicine Approach to Managing IBD - Jeff Gould, LAc, DiplAc, DiplCH
- Intimacy, Sexuality and Reproductive Issues in IBD - Brindusa Truta, MD
- Preventing Complications in IBD - Eduardo Gonzalez, MD
- The Right Diet for IBD - Sharon Dudley-Brown, PhD, CRNP, FAAN