- Location: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Duration: 2 years
- Program Contact: Dana Call; firstname.lastname@example.org
The vascular surgery and endovascular therapy fellowship qualifies our graduates to sit for the certifying examination in vascular surgery as administered by the American Board of Surgery. This two-year clinical tract provides comprehensive experience in the diagnosis and management of the broad spectrum of circulatory disorders, including arterial, venous and lymphatic disease, as well as a high volume of thoracoabdominal and complex open aortic/visceral segment reconstructions and lower extremity tibial/pedal bypasses.
- Associate Professor of Surgery
- The Bertram M. Bernheim Associate Professor of Surgery
- Director, Diabetic Foot and Wound Clinic
- Fellowship Program Director, Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Therapy