- Location: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Accrediting Body: ACGME Accredited
- Duration: 2 years
- Program Contact: Josh Elliott; email@example.com
The fellowship program in child and adolescent psychiatry at The Johns Hopkins Hospital is designed to provide a comprehensive and broad-based education in psychiatric diagnosis and treatment of children, adolescents and their families. The program focuses on developing skill in diagnostic interviewing, case formulation, treatment planning and psychotherapeutic and pharmacologic management in the context of a strong knowledge base in child development, principles of research and familiarity with the function and organization of health, education and welfare institutions.
- Location: Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Accrediting Body: Not Applicable
- Duration: 1 year
- Program Contact: Carisa Perry-Parrish, Ph.D; firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the department of psychiatry and behavioral sciences, the division of child and adolescent psychiatry offers a one-year postdoctoral fellowship designed to provide supervised experiences in child clinical and pediatric psychology.
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Co-Director, Pediatric Medical Psychology
- Director of Training, Child Clinical & Pediatric Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Director of Behavior Medicine, Pediatric Burn Program
- Director of Behavior Medicine, Pediatric Dermatology
- Director of Behavior Medicine, Sweat Disorders Center