I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Charges and Mission:
- Represent Part-time Faculty in the Dean's office.
- Foster communications and advocacy between Part-time Faculty, Departments, and the Dean's office.
- Enhance Part-time Faculty involvement in Johns Hopkins Medicine's tripartite teaching, research, and patient care mission by:
- Advocating inter-departmental mentoring and promotion.
- Promoting Part-time Faculty rewards and recognition commensurate to the contribution level.
- Promoting high quality teaching in participation with Institute for Excellence in Education.
- Facilitating academic reviews and feedback based upon Blue Book and Silver Book(if applicable).
Roles and Responsibilities:Qualifications
- Standing members communicate regularly with their Department Chairs and represent Department needs to the Advisory Board.
- Administrative and ad-hoc members are representatives from marketing and communications, hospital staff offices, legal, and others (as required).
- Invited members or guests present or address a specific issue(s) to the board.
- Support members coordinate meetings and correspond with member