I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Here you are free to explore a variety of funding opportunities.
The Johns Hopkins Center for AIDS Research provides pilot grants to faculty in the Schools of Public Health, Medicine, and Nursing to enable and support HIV/AIDS research projects. Junior faculty at other JHU schools are eligible to apply if the proposal meets all other criteria. The prime purpose of these awards is to strengthen the individual’s ability to secure independent funding. We plan to award up to ten $50,000 grants per year, depending upon the number of fundable applications and availability of funds. The CFAR Scholar Grants were previously named the Faculty Development Awards.
1. Office of Research Administration's Sources for Funding
- Contact Information:
- Revisit this page monthly for new opportunities.
3. JHU Corporate and Foundation Relations' Selected Grant Opportunities
4. University Research Project Administration's Special Funding Initiatives
5. Wilmer Eye Institute's Grant and Foundation Information
6. US Government's Federal Grants Listing
7. Professional Development and Career Office's Funding Information