- PubMed for Nurses: Provides free access to MEDLINE, the National Library of Medicine (NLM) database of indexed citations and abstracts.
- Welch Medical Library: For Johns Hopkins Health System employees
- CINAHL Complete: A research tool for nursing and allied health professionals
- Guideline Central: Free resource providing latest clinical practice guidelines based on scientific evidence
- Joanna Briggs Institute: A repository for publications and information for policy makers and health professionals
- Sigma Repository: A resource of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International
- Cochrane Library
- US National Library of Medicine
- VCU Libraries Research Guides
Writing and Publishing
- Writing for Professional Journals: Review the key steps needed in writing a manuscript for publishing in professional journals.
- APA Style Guide (Purdue Owl)
- APA Style Tutorial
- Citation Builder