I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
EDM Lab News
Welcome to our news page, where you’ll find a chronology of significant events for the EDM Research Labs.
- April 2018 – Kim lab published a PNAS paper demonstrating that the common diabetes drug can ameliorate nicotine-mediated withdrawal symptoms, read press release here.
- March 2018 – Dr Kim attended AHA Obesity SFRN annual meeting.
- December 2017 - Yupeng Wang joined Dr. Kim's lab as a graduate student.
- November 2017 - Angie Chan joined Dr. Kim's lab as a part-time research assistant.
- October 2017 - Dr. Bouchra Taib attended the 2017 Obesity Society Symposium and presented her abstract.
- June 2017 - Achaunte Moore, Elise Lin and Meghan Reed joined EDM Research labs as summer interns.
- May 2017 - Vincent Fong, MD, Ph.D joined Dr. Ahima's lab as a clinical/research fellow.
- March 2017 - Ahima/Kim lab were awarded a joint AHA grant to study the effects of time-restricted feeding on metabolic and heart health under AHA Strategically Focused Obesity Research Network.
- November 2016 - Jade West joined the team as a Research Technologist.
- October 2016 - Dr. Becky Tu-Sekine joined the Kim Lab as a Senior Research Associate.
- July 2016 - Ahima and Kim Labs officially opened in the newly renovated EDM lab space.
Sign Up for Fundamentals
Stay up-to-date with the latest research findings from the Institute for Basic Biomedical Sciences.
Please enter a valid email address.