I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Online Supplementary Education in Radiology
What is e-Radiology Learning?
e-Radiology Learning is an interactive educational program, which is hosted by the Johns Hopkins Department of Radiology and derived from our own radiology resident training program. It provides participants with core knowledge of normal anatomy, pathologic conditions and physics. Preview the lecture series—watch a previous session.
Each in-depth lecture is given by a subspecialty-trained radiologist who is actively engaged in patient care and in developing novel diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. View the full seminar schedule.
Who should participate in this program?
It is ideal for residents and practitioners in all fields of radiology who wish to supplement their existing educational program. Institutions that do not have sub-specialty faculty may find it valuable to have consistent, interactive access to our faculty members. The content will cover all disciplines in radiology, which may prove beneficial in meeting the number of didactic hours of resident lecture required by the ACGME.
The online format makes participation easy, whether you live in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world. Licenses may be purchased by individual organizations or by larger entities, such as government organizations, which plan to provide shared access to several institutions. Licensing is also available to radiology residents on an individual basis.
In addition to our weekly clinical and physics curriculum we will offer subspecialty focused modules, which will include body MR, body CT, Neuroradiology, and others. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Subspecialty modules contain 15-30 lectures each and packaged for discretionary use
- 35 weeks of Physics curriculum
- 60-minute sessions
- A wide variety of topics cover all radiology disciplines including physics and appeal to audiences of varied experience and skill sets
- e-Radiology lecture provides a stimulating environment that goes beyond traditional passive viewing courses:
- Participants have the opportunity to address questions directly to Johns Hopkins Radiology faculty via email
- Polling questions directed at the viewers allow for enhanced audience participation
- Supplementary educational content is posted to the Facebook page and distributed via email.
- Full, complimentary online access to “The Business of Radiology,” a series of 24 lectures prepared by Dr. David Yousem and underwritten by the Radiological Society of North America. (Companion book available online.)
Have questions about the program?
Please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org