The Office of Workforce Diversity provides operational guidelines and standards, as well as expertise and support for diversity and inclusion programs throughout The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System (JHH/JHHS). The goal is to create and sustain a workplace environment where all employees are fully engaged and can contribute to their full potential.
The Office of Workforce Diversity seeks to achieve this goal by:
- Providing strategic leadership to enable JHH/JHHS to recruit and retain a diverse workforce and to foster a culture of inclusion.
- Fostering an inclusive environment in which employees are treated with respect and individual differences are valued.
- Monitoring workplace policies and practices for consistent and appropriate implementation for all employees.
- Effectively monitoring and measuring efforts to maximize the positive impact of a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigating and resolving allegations of discrimination and harassment.
Contact the Office of Workforce Diversity
EEO Compliance Manager
EEO Compliance Consultant
OE Intake Coordinator