Diversity and inclusion is a core value of Johns Hopkins Medicine. We need your help to ensure that that all patients are welcome, all faculty, staff, and learners are respected and that equity is paramount. The JHM Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Health Equity is seeking applicants for the Unconscious Bias and Diversity Awareness Facilitator Train the Trainer Program, where facilitators will be trained to deliver unconscious bias and diversity awareness trainings to the colleagues at their entities.
- Must have approval from manager/supervisor
- Must be in good standing (attendance and good performance evaluations)
- Must demonstrate the ability to serve as a facilitator for unconscious bias and diversity awareness training
As part of your training, you will be required to attend:
- One 4-5 hour in-person/remote training session
- One 1-hour group web meeting the following month
- One in-person/remote 90-minute to 2-hour certification presentation session
Facilitators will be expected to conduct unconscious bias and diversity trainings at their entities as their schedules allow. If you are interested in serving as a facilitator, please complete the application form. Your application will be reviewed and then you will be contacted for a 15-minute interview/conversation.