The Department of Dermatology at Johns Hopkins offers a variety of educational programs for individuals at various stages of their careers. We offer a structured Dermatology elective for medical students that includes basic and advanced clerkships, a three-year residency training program accredited by the ACGME, multiple subspecialty fellowships, and opportunities for special studies.
News and Events
- DELTA Grants Give Peek at Future of Learning (08/2019)
- Once Considered Rare, An Itchy Dermatologic Skin Disorder Is More Common Than Thought (08/2019)
- Loose RNA Molecules Rejuvenate Skin, Researchers Discover (07/2019)
- Excessive Use of Skin Cancer Surgery Curbed With Awareness Effort (5/2019)
- Of Hair Loss and Heartbreak (06/2018)
- Racial Differences Uncovered in Debilitating Itchy Skin Condition (06/2018)