Updated July 21, 2020.
Johns Hopkins Medicine health care facilities are closing some entrances and parking garages to patients and visitors for the time being. We are doing this so we can protect the health of all patients and hospital staff as we continue to help reduce the spread of the new coronavirus and COVID-19, the disease it causes. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. The safety of our patients and visitors is our top priority.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Before coming to any appointment at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, please review the list of entrances and garages below that are open. Please allow extra time to get to all appointments.
Limited Access Starting March 13, 2020, 4 p.m.
Entrances, Garages and Pharmacy Open to the Public (see the map below):
Entrances to Use:
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center (JHOC) Main Entrance (see #1 on map) - open for patient use 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Staff can use this entrance before 7 a.m. and after 3 p.m. and on weekends.
- Zayed Tower and Bloomberg Main Entrance (see #2 on map)
- Weinberg Main Entrance (see #5 on map)
- Nelson Building Entrances (see #6 on map)
Garages to Use:
- Orleans Street Parking Garage – Zayed Bridge (see #3 on map)
- Orleans Street Parking Garage – Bloomberg Bridge (see #4 on map)
- Weinberg Garage – (see #5 on map)
There is limited access at the following entrances:
- Nelson Entrance
- Meyer Patient Entrance – must have verifiable appointments for psychiatry day clinic/hospital and physical medicine & rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Bartlett Clinic (see #7 on map).
- Weinberg B-2 Radiation Oncology – open during clinic hours of operations
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center Plaza Broadway Wing - employees only Monday-Friday 7 a.m to 3:30 p.m
- Billings Building - employees only
Buildings and entryways closed to the public:
- Wolfe St. Employee Entrance
- Monument St. Employee Entrance
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center Plaza McElderry Wing
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center Subway Entrance
- Blalock/Ross Bridges
- Rutland Garage Bridge (#8 on map)
- The Johns Hopkins Pharmacy at Bartlett Practice new hours will be Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM. This change will take place effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
- In response to changes in clinic hours and access to The Johns Hopkins Hospital due to COVID-19, some of the Johns Hopkins Pharmacies will be adjusting hours of operations effective Tuesday, April 14. The Johns Hopkins Pharmacies at Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer Center and the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center will be closed until further notice. The Johns Hopkins Pharmacy at Green Spring Station will be open Monday through Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm and closed on the weekend.