I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
At Johns Hopkins Child Care &ELC, we pledge to provide your child with a quality educational and care experience. We also recognize that you, as a parent, are your child’s first and most important teacher, and your home is the first and most significant learning environment where a lifelong journey to success at school and life begins. To give your child a great start in learning, we invite you to join your child’s teachers in a partnership that will support your child’s development everyday — at home and at the center
As your partner, we will work with you and your child to help your child become an independent, capable, lifelong learner.
To ensure your child’s success, we will:
- Create a respectful, accepting environment where you and your family feel welcomed and valued
- Work with you to recognize and understand your child’s unique strengths and needs
- Understand and respect your time limitations and priorities
- Develop diverse opportunities for your involvement and influence on the program n Involve you in discussions of center philosophy, goals, and practices
- Create a strong home and center connection by developing a process of open, honest communication with you regarding your child’s development and experience at the center
- Provide you with information about our philosophy, approach to excellence, roles that we play, and our professional qualifications