Our team works closely with laboratories and investigators across Johns Hopkins Medicine to foster discovery. Learn more about our collaborative work and the researchers we’ve teamed up with to tackle prostate cancer:
Collaborators and Laboratories
- The DeMarzo Lab
- Sam Denmeade, M.D.
- The DeWeese Lab
- William B. Isaacs, Ph.D.
- The Ivkov Lab
- Alan Meeker, M.A.T., Ph.D.
- Luigi Marchioni
- Jun Luo, Ph.D.
- The Mendell Lab
- The Kenneth J. Pienta Laboratory
- Elizabeth Platz
- The Pomper Lab
- Ronald Rodriguez
- The Sfanos Lab
- Bruce Trock, M.P.H., Ph.D.
- The Yegnasubramanian Lab
Other Facilities and Sites
- Brady Urological Institute
- Giving to the Brady Urological Institute
- The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- The Prostate Cancer Program at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Johns Hopkins University Oncology Tissue Services
- Next Generation Sequencing Center at Johns Hopkins
- Prostate Cancer Biorepository Network (PCBN)
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Society for Basic Urologic Research
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Movember Foundation