Throughout your residency, you’ll have access to our state-of-the-art education, patient care and research facilities, which include:
- The Brady Urological Institute - The historic Marburg Building houses the clinical and laboratory facilities of the Department of Urology. Facilities include 8,300 square feet of modern research space, library, offices and conference rooms, 44 inpatient beds, and laboratories dedicated to genetic linkage analysis and digitized image analysis.
- The Johns Hopkins Children's Center - Located on The Johns Hopkins Hospital campus, the Children's Center has a large pediatric intensive care unit and neonatal intensive care unit and is the pediatric trauma center for the State of Maryland.
- Urology Outpatient Clinic - Housed in the nine-story Outpatient Center on The Johns Hopkins Hospital campus, this 10,000-square-foot facility features urologic endoscopy, imaging and urodynamics, making it the ideal diagnostic center.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - This 330-bed teaching facility has state-of-the-art operating rooms and dedicated urology clinical facilities, including the W.W. Scott Urology Library and a laboratory to assess new minimally invasive technologies.
- Green Spring Station - The Green Spring Station Pavilion III is a new facility that houses the outpatient urology clinic, the outpatient procedural center and the ambulatory surgery center.